Pages

Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Belated Easter!

Nothing beats baby feet with cute little bunny booties, does it?

Anyway, just a quick post to show you what I made the boys for Easter. I bought the Wee Wonderful's Big-Footed Bunny pattern and made them each a bunny. It is such a cute pattern, although a little tricky, I must admit. I am not terribly happy with the faces- I just couldn't come up with a cute face for some reason- but the adorable bodies and clothes make up for that I think. So here they each are with their new friends. Riley seems a bit more pleased than Noah does, doesn't he?

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! Next post I'll show you Noah's room fully decorated- it looks so cute!

4 comments:

lindaharre said...

Darling bunnies! Riley looks so pleased:) I made big teddy bears for my twins (grandson's) and one loved it immediately while the other was cautious about even touching it:) So cute....

Tara's Art Camp said...

so cute, the boys are so big now!

Jamie said...

Your bunnies are beautiful and I like the stuffed rabbits too! LOL! I have been reading your site for over a year, but have never commented before. I have been making frames from the instructions in your Somerset article. I would love to post them on my blog with your permission. I am such a great admirer of your art and I can't wait until your book comes out!
Sincerely,
Jamie Miller

Lilli in Vancouver said...

I'm so impressed with your bunnies! I've never sewn any critters; they seem so mysterious! Kudos :)