Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Lil' Vintage Story Books #10


Welcome again to Lil' Vintage Story Books, where we share our favorite vintage children's books!

 
 I love this little book today!  It's a Whitman Fuzzy Wuzzy Book called Fuzzy Wuzzy Ducklings, by Louise Rowe, published in 1945.

 It's a sweet counting story, adding a new duckling on each page.

 Several pages feature flocking on some of the ducklings.

 I love the right hand page where they're all lined up!

 Look at that dapper little fellow!

 I wish the book featured a hard cover- I am wary about letting the kids handle this one, since it's so fragile!

 I adore the back "cover"- it would be so adorable framed in a little girl's room.  Hmmm, may have to consider that!



Thanks for stopping by! If you'd like to join in, grab a button to the right and link up below!









6 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

Oh Corey...what a lucky duck you are to find this sweet book! A fuzzy Wuzzy no less. I love the pictures and the sweet words...I will be back with another book this afternoon...smiles...Renee

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm smitten with fuzzy wuzzy books. What adorable images. Love the pastel colors. Definitely worth framing. I did my pictorial year-in-review today on my blog but I promise to be back in 2012. I've thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you and your lovely blog, Corey.

GardenOfDaisies said...

These fuzzy illustrations are so sweet. I bet it was well loved by the child who owned it. I'm sorry I haven't had time to join in yet, but hope to in 2012.

Unknown said...

This is so sweet. I love books with real fuzz!

OliversForest said...

cutest book EVER!!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

What a darling book...just love the pics! You are going to have fun with that!