Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Lil' Vintage Story Books #17



Welcome again to Lil' Vintage Story Books, where we share our favorite vintage children's books!

Today's book is a sweet one called, "Friends Are For Loving".  It's written by Mary Alice Jones and illustrated by Dorothy Grider, published in 1968.

I just love the illustrations in this book- they are truly so sweet!  In fact, I'll just let the illustrations speak for themselves!





So sweet, right???



Thanks for stopping by! If you'd like to join in, grab a button to the right and link up below!


4 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I just love the innocence and the message of this book. Such sweet illustrations. Thanks for hosting another fabulous party! I've been anxious to link up all week.

My Vintage Mending said...

I think this book captures exactly what I love in vintage storybooks. The innocences, simplicity, and morality of the past. Beautiful...I will be back this afternoon. Smiles...Renee

Julie Danielle said...

What a sweet story :)

MissShapes said...

I really love that the message is teaching about people and our relationships to them! Although it is a simple message--I think it is still such a valuable one! As always, the illustrations are amazing too of course!