Pages

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Christmas Kitsch on Ebay!

Hi Guys,  I've done a little cleaning out as I'm decorating for Christmas this year, so just wanted to give you a heads up on some Ebay auctions I just listed.  Click on the photos for links!
 
 
 (Dang Blogger!  Why oh why can't you deal with verticle photos???  To see him standing up properly, click over to the Ebay listing!)
 
 
 
There are also several cute vintage Christmas clothes over in my Etsy shop if you have little ones!
 
 
 
 
(I know this coat isn't specifically Christmas, but wouldn't it be perfect for church on Christmas Eve??)

 
Happy shopping!  I'll be back soon to show you my Christmas decorations- I've changed things up a little this year, and I love the new look!
 

3 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Can't wait to see your Christmas decorations. Have any of the dollhouses gotten Christmas makeovers? Hugs!

Anonymous said...

love the blue overalls!! i am in the market for some japanese fuzzy headed angels, let me know if you have or see any out thrifting, will buy!

My Vintage Mending said...

He's cute sideways too...I "retired" a few ornaments my self..smiles..Renee