Pages

Saturday, February 01, 2014

Finally Caught Up!

Well, I've done it!  I've finally caught up on the boys' Project Life scrapbooks so that I'm up-to-date.  It's been a while since I posted any of these layouts (a year!), so without further ado, here is a year in the life of Riley and Noah!
 
 
RILEY'S SCRAPBOOK
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
NOAH'S SCRAPBOOK
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As you can see, towards the end of the year, I bought some new page protector layouts with squares.  They're meant to be for Instagram photos, but I don't do Instagram, so I just cropped photos down to squares.  I like having a few different layouts to add into the mix, just for more variety. 
 
It's so nice to be caught  up!  I'm still a little behind on Avery's scrapbook, but that's my next task! 
 
(If you'd like to see my past Project Life layouts or art journals for the boys, you can find them here and here.)
 

2 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

What a good Momma you are! Those are wonderful. I can't tell you the last time I actually printed off pictures and did something with them (other than school projects). what a special treasure for your kiddos.

Two Moms and a Gma said...

Oh I love these life books. I need to get on that. So adorable...and they will treasure these.