Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

Woes of a Serial Re-Decorator

 Well, as we're preparing to list our house, we're trying to clean things up as much as possible, so that it looks good to potential buyers.  Which means filling nail holes.  I just got finished filling the holes in my studio.  Ummmm, yeah.  And I probably actually missed a few.
 
 Need a closer look?  Now, to be fair, some of these were from the shelf brackets I had hanging, so they don't really count, right? 
 
And in other news, this little girl turned six recently.
 
 And then she proceeded to lose like all of her teeth!
 
 And this guy turned ten.  Double digits, baby!
 
 Still hasn't matured past a six-year-old though- ha ha!
 
 And this guy just continued being a cute little mess!
 
We're coming along in our moving process.  We will be listing our house next week, and closing on the new house in December.  But we're also going to be adding onto the new house, hopefully before we move in, so there's a lot of work still to be done.  I fear there may be no Christmas decorations this year.  In some ways, that's a relief, but I know I'm going to miss all those wonderful vintage goodies!
 
Hope you're all enjoying the Fall!
 

1 comment:

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I've been on a mission to fill and paint over nail holes in our house, but you've got your work cut out for you girl! Too funny! Moving is an emotional roller coaster, but so worth it in the end. I wish you a speedy sale of your home and a smooth transition into your new home....if that's possible with building an addition. Your children are absolutely adorable! :o)